ISE PRIVACY STATEMENT – HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Who We Are
We are International Systems Engineering (ISE), a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) under KSA registration number 1010070267 and Our registered address is ITCC Complex, Building IT-01, Riyadh 12382, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What personal data do We collect about You?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal data that You may submit to the Website. Generally You can visit the Website without revealing who You are, or disclosing any personal data about You. However, there may be times when We require personal data about You or when You wish to disclose such personal data to Us. Such personal data is obtained only when voluntarily submitted by You and is subject to the provisions set out on this page.
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Data that You provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes data provided at the time of registering to use the registration-only sections of the Website (such as Our careers page);
- With respect to the use of the careers section of this Website, All data provided by You will be subject to Our respective Human Resources Careers Policy;
- We may also ask You for personal data (such as when You report a problem with the Website);
- If You contact us, in writing, by email or other electronic means, We may keep a record of that correspondence; and
Registration, Passwords and Security
If You choose, or You are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures for one of the registration-only sections of the Website, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and user name for the Website and You are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and We will not be liable where Your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify Us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of Your password or user name of which You become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by us, at any time, if in Our opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms and Conditions of use of the Website .
If You are or You choose to provide Us with personal data over the Internet, You should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While We will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, You acknowledge that We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and You provide it to Us at Your own risk. Once received, We have stringent security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of Your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access. If, despite Our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, We shall use all reasonable endeavors to limit and remedy the disclosure but, to the extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for unintentional disclosure of personal data.
How will We use Your Personal data
Your personal data will be treated in accordance with current ISE policies.
We are collecting personal data about You via the Website to
- allow You to participate in the registration-only features of the Website.
- ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- provide You with information that You request from Us or which We feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
If You do not want Us to use Your personal data in this way, please contact Us email@example.com
Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify You as an individual.
Will We share Your personal data with third parties?
We may disclose Your personal data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any business, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business;
- ISE are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms & Conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ISE, Our customers, or others; and
- they provide services to Us potentially connected with Your access, such as IT or recruitment service providers.
Will We transfer Your personal data overseas?
If required, for storage or processing purposes, We may need to transfer Your personal data to any of Our offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Accordingly, You agree that Your personal data, in electronic and/or physical form, may be stored, transferred or accessed by ISE employees throughout KSA.
What to do if You have a query or complaint
- You have the right to request a copy of all personal data held by Us and/or any third parties at any time in connection with the personal data submitted by You to this Website. This request should be made in writing to International Systems Engineering, ITCC Complex, Building IT-01, Riyadh 12382, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove personal data You think is inaccurate by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may amend these terms at any time and all such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website. Therefore, You should review these terms on a regular basis. Any substantial change in how We process personal data will be notified via an announcement on the Website.
- Should You have any other queries or complaints about how Your personal data is processed by Us and/or any third parties then please email us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
This privacy statement applies only to personal data collected on the Website. Other web sites to which the Website may be linked may or may not contain privacy policies. We have no influence or control over those sites. The use of other sites, or the submission of personal data to them, is at Your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
If You want to contact Us with any questions, comments or complaints about how We collect, use or retain Your personal data sent to this Website, please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.