|Job Title: Public Relations Specialist|
|Dept: PR & Communications|
|Reports to: PR & Communications Team Leader|
To support the PR & Communications strategy in line with the business through agreed messaging to promote ISE across a series of developed, managed and maintained communications channels, including online activities, events, internal and external exposure.
- - Previous PR and/or marketing experience in a similar environment
- - University degree
- - Good interpersonal skills and personal presentation.
- - Not essential but Knowledge of Photoshop, Photography and Apple Mac computer systems would be an advantage.
- - Experience of developing, creating and managing promotional campaigns and marketing and PR activities with associated costs and working to budget restraints
- - Experience of Event Management
- - Complete understanding of key functions relating to marketing and PR strategies and initiatives whilst managing multiple work streams
- - Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- - Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and time management
- - Enjoys working collaboratively, key team player with a can do attitude and thrives on a challenge
- - Good English language skills.
As Public Relations Specialist, you will report directly to the PR & Communications Team Leader. You will develop and implement the PR and Communications plan and activities to increase brand awareness, Internal & external communications through various different channels. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- - Support internal communications strategies and campaigns for employee and leadership engagement across the company
- - Produce content for existing internal communications channels and help develop content for new channels as appropriate to build a positive view of the Company amongst employees
- - Support internal events and conferences including face to face leadership sessions
- - Support external exhibitions and sponsorships.
- - Help produce printwork – brochures with engaging messaging
- - Lead Community investment plans each quarter throughout the year.
- - Support external exhibitions, conferences and other events indicated by various marketing groups.
- - Oversee the execution of all promotional activities, whether local, or regional across all available channels, ensuring brand adherence and effectiveness
- - Manage all media relations activities and information, including maintaining and distributing press releases, photo library, brochures, newsletters, key personnel biographies when needed.
- - To be the brand champion ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards and content is compliant of corporate guidelines and within budget guidelines across all activities
- - Support individual brand initiatives and ensure ISE brand campaigns are rolled out effectively and communicated using the right tone of voice for each audience
- - Develop, manage and grow a tailored social media strategy to drive engagement and grow loyalty
- - Assist all employees within the department as a full team member.
- - Handle other assignments as directed.